As a local restaurant and bar you are constantly going up and above to serve the best food and drinks to local customers and people. In these types of industries the customer is always right and I want you to know that you can always be right too if you have restaurant and tavern insurance customized for your needs.
Your policy could include:
– Liquor liability: to make sure you covered if something happens to someone you serve.
– Workers Compensation-for your employees who put your customers first.
– Umbrella Insurance-to cover your entire business and more.
You may be thinking your business does not fit into any of these needs, but restaurant insurance covers all types of businesses like:
– Fine Dining: classy date night kind of place.
– Casual Dining: Friday night fish fry.
– Bars & Grills: fries, cheese curds, and more.
– Taverns: a cooled beer and a hot sandwich.
– Bars: liquor up.
– Catering Services: coming right to their customers.
– Fast Food Franchises: drive up and get what you need.
So no matter the type of restaurant or tavern there is always an insurance plan for you. Make sure you are covered and ready for anything. Sit down and let us serve you!