What To Know About Cabin or Summer Home Insurance

cabinCabins, cottages and summer homes are a popular retreat for many people in Wisconsin. Whether you live out-of-state and own a summer home in Wisconsin, or you are a Wisconsinite who likes to spend weekends up north, we have the perfect policy for you. Here at Community Insurance & Associates, one of our local independent agents will be able to find a seasonal or vacation property insurance policy that provides you with the coverage you need.

With a seasonal home, your agent will set you up with a dwelling policy. Every situation is different, so coverage will vary based on your unique circumstances.

Along with your seasonal home or cabin, you will need to consider the type of recreational equipment that is used at your property. If you have a boat, pontoon, or other type of watercraft—you may need an additional policy. ATV’s and dirt bikes are also eligible for different types of coverage. Make sure to discuss these off-road vehicles with your insurance agent.

As a local independent insurance agency, we will be able to consider an array of coverage types that will fit your specific vacation home needs. We want to make sure you have all your insurance needs covered so you can sit back and relax by the lake.

Contact us today for a free quote or click here to fill out a quick quote form.

Would You Like Us To Review Your Policies?

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 39 MB.

    Request Your Proposal Here

    Are you ready to save time, aggravation, and money? The team at Community Insurance is here and ready to make the process as painless as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

    Call Email Quote Like Us