If you plan on spring cleaning, we have put together some great advice for you.
• Lemon juice, vinegar, and water will be your best friend when you are cleaning the bath tub.
• Sponges can be microwaved while damp or two minutes to kill germs.
• Wash your garbage cans in the shower to give them a thorough cleaning and remove any gross build-up.
• Use dryer sheets to remove toilet rings.
• If you are moving furniture, use ice cubes to remove indents in the carpet.
• Soak your seasoned blinds in the bathtub with bleach water.
• Rubbing alcohol can be used to remove stains in your microfiber furniture.
We hope this advice will help you clean up and get ready for spring. While you are cleaning up your house, why don’t you clean up you finances as well.
Here at Community Insurance & Associates, a local independent insurance agent will review your Wisconsin insurance policies to see if you are getting the best coverage available. We work with over 25 insurance companies and can see if you are eligible for any discounts through these companies. Finding you a competitively-priced, reliable insurance package from a local agent that works and lives in the same community as you is our main goal.