Waupaca is the place to be for deer widow’s weekend. As several hunters head out into the woods this weekend with hopes of finding their 30-point buck, many women are getting together and enjoying some shopping. On Saturday, November 22nd, visit the several venues throughout Waupaca for the Winter Classic Art & Craft Show.
Get a start on your Christmas shopping with over 30 exhibitor’s that will be featuring their products at the Waupaca Ale House. Displays will have a variety of homemade candles, quilts, candy, baskets, hats and much more. Remember to pick up your Winter Classic Art & Craft Show map, along with a punch card at your first stop.
Next, you can head over to the Waupaca Recreation Center for the Serendipity Craft Show. There will be two large gyms filled with gifts. Also, indulge in hot beef sandwiches that will be available for lunch.
Also, mark these venues on your list to check out on Saturday:
- Creative Crafters Show: Best Western Plus Grand Seasons Hotel, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Holiday Confection & Craft Sale: St. Mark’s Episcopal Church, 415 S Main St, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- RMC Auxiliary Handmade Sale: Old Riverside School, 950 Park Avenue, 8:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Yuletide Treasures Craft Show: N2559 Melody Lane, 8:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Hansen’s ‘Pay It Forward’: Hansen’s Furniture, Friday from 5:00 – 7:00 pm. Saturday from 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Finally, Sunday from 11:00 am to 3:00 pm.
- Park Vista Craft Sale & Open House: 960 Hwy QQ, 9:00 am – 4:00 pm
- Trinity Lutheran Craft & Bake Sale, 206 E Badger St, 8:00 am – 3:30 pm