Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
Small businesses are the life blood of Central Wisconsin. They support economic growth and the local community. Without small businesses, our communities would be lacking several retailers that help meet local needs. Emergency services, hairdressers, plumbers, electricians, photographers, local restaurants, and others that boost our economy and develop personal relationships throughout the community.
As a local independent insurance agency, we are very proud to be proponents of shopping local. Many of our valued customers and business partners are owners of local businesses that we support as much as possible. Traditional marketing campaigns can be expensive; however, social media marketing for small businesses can be low-cost and give businesses an easy way to communicate with current and potential customers.
Check out our Tuesday Tips to see how your small business can take advantage of the marketing benefits that social media has to offer.
- In order to develop a top-notch social media strategy, it is essential that you identify your audience and know what type of market you are trying to attract.
- Your website should be the home base and the place you try to send all of your customers via various social media outlets. If you don’t have a website, then a Facebook page is a good place to start.
- Add links to your social media outlets on your website and email signature.
- Like, share, comment, and respond to posts. You want to create conversations and provide your followers with good content.
- Organize your social media posts using Hootesuite.
- Create an editorial calendar that will list the social media activities that you plan to do every day.
- Use Google Analytics to keep track of the traffic that is driving your website and social media channels.
We hope these Tuesday Tips will help your small business grow. Another great way to obtain new customers is to have your business listed on our Partner’s Page. Please fill out this form and email it to Hannah@community-insurance.com. You can also drop the partners page form off at any of our four locations (Amherst, Iola, Stevens Point, Waupaca).