Tuesday Tips: Quick Tips on Condo Specific Insurance

condoDo you live in a condo or townhouse? If so, you may be asking yourself what type of insurance you need to protect your home.

Well, let us answer that question with our Tuesday Tips.

  • If you own your condo or townhouse, you have different insurance needs than a typical homeowner.
  • Condo and townhouse insurance will provide coverage for items that your condo associations insurance may not cover.
  • Coverage includes furniture, appliances, possessions, and personal items.
  • Your condo or town home insurance will also cover any renovations you make to your dwelling.
  • You will need comprehensive liability and property coverage for your townhouse or condo.
  • There may be discounts available to you based on safety features offered in your condo like smoke detectors, dead bolts, fire extinguishers, and alarm systems.

If you plan on purchasing a condo or town house, please give a local agent here at Community Insurance a call today or click here to fill out a quick quote form. If you would like more information on condo insurance, you can go here.

Would You Like Us To Review Your Policies?

  • Drop files here or
    Max. file size: 39 MB.

    Request Your Proposal Here

    Are you ready to save time, aggravation, and money? The team at Community Insurance is here and ready to make the process as painless as possible. We look forward to meeting you!

    Call Email Quote Like Us