Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
Beginning a new year, for some people it means turning over a new leaf. New Year’s resolutions are very common among Americans. People plan on changing their behavior in some way and a large amount of research shows people often fail at achieving their resolution.
This year, we want to help you keep your resolution. Good health and safety is important to us here at Community Insurance. Follow our Tuesday Tips and stick to your resolution in 2015.
- Begin by making your goal attainable. Don’t set a goal that you know is unrealistic. Instead, choose a manageable goal that is more achievable. It is a lot easier to pick something that will change your life on a small-scale than completely overhaul your life.
- Realize that sometimes your plans don’t always work out and it is OK. If you derail from your goal for a bit, understand that you can still get back on track. Try not to resume old habits and give up on your goal.
- Stay motivated and work very hard at achieving it. Changing behavior is very difficult, but it is up to you to stay committed.
- Don’t pick too many resolutions. Tackle one behavior change at a time, this will ensure that you are not getting overwhelmed.
- Find other people that are trying to reach similar goals. Talk with them and support one another when you can.