Finding an affordable Wisconsin auto insurance policy does not mean you will have to sacrifice coverage. Here at Community Insurance & Associates, we believe in finding you a reliable, affordable insurance policy that you can trust to fit all of your insurance needs. Our agents will review your needs and place you with one of the 25+ insurance companies that we carry.
Check out these Tuesday Tips to see how you can get the most out of your insurance coverage.
- Ask friends, family, and co-workers for advice or recommendations on insurance companies. Also, remember when you refer your friends to Community Insurance, you will be entered into a drawing to win $500 at the end of the year.
- Know the cash value of your car so that you can determine whether it is worth the price to have both comprehensive and collision coverage.
- Realize that the higher deductible you chose will in turn result in lower premiums.
- New vehicles, vehicles with a high sticker price, vehicles with high theft rates, and vehicles with low safety ratings will typically result in higher insurance premiums.
- Ask your local independent insurance agent about discount opportunities for volunteer firefighters, EMS/EMT providers, good students, safe drivers and more.
- Consider bundling your home and auto insurance to save big from several insurance companies.
- Install anti-theft devices in your car.
- Drive defensively in order to keep your driving record clean and reap the rewards when it comes to auto insurance savings.
Thank you for visiting our blog to see this week’s installment of Tuesday Tips. Check back here every week to get more informative tips from your local independent Wisconsin insurance agency. If you have any questions regarding your insurance, please do not hesitate to contact or visit one of our four convenient Central Wisconsin locations.