In this installment of Tuesday Tips, we will be focusing on the difficulty of finding a new life insurance policy. You may be in the market for a new life insurance policy, whether if be to find a better price or more comprehensive coverage, we want to help you with the process.
Before you start the search for a new policy, make sure you prepare yourself and follow these tips in order to expedite the process.
- Don’t rush into a new policy because of a more appealing premium or because of better death benefits.
- Expect questions on your new life insurance policy like; do you currently have a policy, which company are you currently with, and what is your reason for switching.
- Make sure you are getting assistance from a local, independent insurance agent at Community Insurance & Associates so that you know you are in good hands.
- If you have had changes in your health or have aged since the time you signed up for your last insurance policy, it may be beneficial to refrain from switching.
- Make sure you new policy is started before cancelling the old one.
No matter the question, make sure to turn to your local agent at Community Insurance & Associates for an answer. We work will all of our customers one-on-one to ensure that everything is explained in the most understandable manner. If you are looking into a new life insurance policy, give Community Insurance & Associates a call today. Also, check back with us this entire month to see whats new on our blog during Life Insurance Awareness Month.