Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
Spring time is the perfect time of year to clean up your car after the winter season took a toll on everybody’s vehicle. Instead of paying to have your car professionally cleaned, we want to give you the do-it-yourself steps in today’s installment of Tuesday Tips.
- Keep up with washing your car weekly to avoid any serious long term damage to the paint.
- Never wash your car in direct sunlight.
- Always use tools that are gentles on paints like sponges or mitts that are plush.
- Start by washing your wheels and tires first. Wash each wheel and tire one at a time and then rinse well.
- Use a car washing fluid that is specifically designed for a car so you can protect the paint. Dish detergents can be harmful to the protective coatings on your car.
- Use two buckets when you are washing your car. One for soapy water and the other with clean water to cleanse your sponge or wash rag.
- Use free-flowing water to rinse your vehicle instead of a blasting water hose.
- Remember to use towels to dry your car to absorb the water.
We hope these Tuesday Tips will help keep your car in pristine condition. Remember to check back here every Tuesday to see what is new in our blog.