Fall is officially here. This means it is time for the weather to start cooling down and for people of Central Wisconsin to start participating in several Autumn-related activities. For starters, let’s focus on everybody’s favorite, apple picking.
Portage County and Waupaca County both offer several great local apple orchards where you can pick your own selection of Wisconsin’s best apples.
- Casey’s Orchard– 2829 Burbank Rd.; Stevens Point, WI
- Christensen’s Orchard– E Ware Rd.; Waupaca, WI
- Honken’s Hilltop– E721 Cty MM; Iola, WI
- Lucy’s Farm– E1516 McCrossen Rd; Waupaca, WI
- Thern’s Apples– N4084 County M; New London, WI