October is an exciting month here at Community Insurance. We have officially began a whole new fundraising campaign in order to raise money for a great local organization, the Amherst PTO.
The Amherst PTO is an organization that works hard in order to enhance the educational experience for students in the Amherst community. They are also supportive of the staff at the schools and serve as a contact for parents in the community. They participate in several fundraising events throughout the year in order to provide funding to the elementary school.
Every dollar that the Amherst PTO receives goes directly back in to the schools to fund a variety of projects.
- The Amherst PTO Garden– community garden that offers pesticide-free vegetables to the school children
- Trivia night for the students
- A sledding party
- Sleds for elementary students to use at recess
- Staff appreciation awards
- Ice cream for students from King Cone
- School magnet calendars
- Santa shop that allows students to pick out gifts for family members
- Playground equipment
You can do your part to help the Amherst PTO by getting a quote from Community Insurance. There is no obligation, all you have to do is call us or stop by one of our four locations. Once we quote you, we will donate $10 to the Amherst PTO.
Also, a note for current customers, you can also receive an insurance quote on a new line of business. Ask your agent if an umbrella policy is right for you or if you are in need of any extra coverage. We look forward to hearing from you.