We are happy to say that golf season is here and there are several open golf courses throughout Central Wisconsin. This time of year is when many golfers are getting there clubs out of storage and making sure they still know how to swing a club after the long winter.
It is also a crucial time to stock up your golf bag with new golf gloves, tees, and golf balls. Not only should you be focusing on getting your golf equipment up to par, but you should also download a few crucial apps that every golfer needs on their smartphone.
Here are 5 apps that all golfers need:
- Swing by Swing Golf App— This GPS rangefinder is a must. There are thousands of golf courses available with this app. The best part? It’s FREE to download.
- iPING— Designed by PING Golf, this app gives you a personalized analysis of your putting stroke. All you have to do is cradle your phone like a putter and the app will test your stroke to see where you could use improvements. This app is also FREE.
- V1 Golf App— Here we have a complete swing analyzer. This app will show you a slow motion replay of your swing to see exactly where you need to improve. It also allows you to store tutorial videos in order to look up when you need a quick tip. This app is well worth the price of $4.99.
- R&A Rules of Golf— Although many golfers want to ignore the rules sometimes, this handy app will give quick go-to guide when you need it. FREE to download.
- GolfCard GPS— This app has all the necessities you may need, all in one place. It has a GPS, score card, stats, and even some games. The ad-filled version is FREE, you can also purchase the advertisement-free version for $29.99.
Now that you have all the essential apps for your phone, you can hit the golf course with confidence this season.