Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
Spring is here.
This means it’s time to buckle down on your healthy regimen to get ready for summer. You won’t be able to hide under big jackets and thick sweatshirts anymore. It can be difficult to stick with a healthy diet in the winter months; however, when the weather warms up it becomes a little easier to eat well with the variety of in-season fruits and vegetables.
That’s why we’re here to help you curve your snack cravings with these suggestions that are all 100 calories or less. We’ll be honest with you, it can be hard to avoid that candy bowl at work. However, if you pack the right snacks and shop smart—it can be a little bit easier.
Snacks at 100 calories or less:
• Air popped popcorn sprinkled with parmesan cheese or cayenne pepper.
• Greek yogurt mixed with a dry ranch seasoning and a little dill weed to make a great dip. Eat with vegetables, potato chips, or pretzels.
• Zucchini pepperoni pizza’s—click here for a recipe.
• 8 shrimp and about 4 tablespoons of cocktail sauce.
• One package of instant oatmeal.
• Peanut butter spread across celery stalks.
• ½ cup of salsa and multigrain tortilla chips.
• One Laughing Cow light creamy swiss cheese wedge spread with crackers.
• Egg white spinach omelet. Get the recipe here.