Quick, easy, and sure to be a crowd-pleasing appetizer at your party TONIGHT! OK, so you’ve waited until the last possible minute to prepare a recipe, no worries we have you covered.
The solution? Pickle roll ups. If you’ve never had them, I suggest you try them very soon. Pickle roll ups are a very simple and delicious recipe that will have people asking for more. Now, for the recipe.
What you’ll need:
- 1/2 lb of turkey, ham, or corn beef deli meat
- 1 package of cream cheese
- 4-6 large dill pickles
- Dry ranch seasoning (optional)
How to make them:
- Start by softening your package of cream cheese in the microwave. Put the cream cheese in a bowl and don’t soften the cream cheese in the microwave for more then 30 seconds.
- The next step is optional, but if you want to really spice up your pickle roll ups, sprinkle some ranch seasoning in your softened cream cheese spread.
- Now you can get out your package of deli meat. Lay a piece of deli meat flat and spread your cream cheese spread over the piece of meat.
- Next, take a pickle and roll it around the piece of deli meat. Repeat this step until you use up all of your pickles, cream cheese spread, and deli meat.
- Now, cut the pickles into small 1/2 slices and spear them each with a toothpick. Continue until all the pickles are cut up.
All done! Now put the pickle roll ups into the fridge until you are ready to serve them.