Oh, no! Christmas is only 3 days away. Last-minute Christmas shopping is very common. All of us have looked at our lists at one point and realized we forgot to get something. It may be a gift for a co-worker, in-law, friend, or family member.
Whoever you forgot on your list, allow us to help you out.Check out these last minute gift ideas from your friends at Community Insurance.
For the frequent traveler:
- Hard-sided carry-on suitcase: like the one found here.
- Phone charging power stick so they can charge their phone on-the-go.
For the foodie and one that’s always in the kitchen:
- An essential sea salt set. Like the one here.
- The wine pairing towel set.
- Grow your own herb garden set.
For your fellow cold-weather friends:
- Winter texting gloves. Your friends can keep their hands warm while they text on their touch screen phone.
- Wool slippers are the perfect winter accessory to keep your feet warm while relaxing at home.
For your assorted family/extended family:
- Give them the gift of life insurance this holiday season. It is a gift they will never expect, but they may need.
- Gift cards to favorite coffeehouse, restaurant, gas station, etc.
- An emergency car kit, this is especially important this winter.
For a secret Santa gift for a co-worker:
- A stylus pen that will allow them to work swiftly on their tablet device or smartphone.
- A desk organizer to help them be even more productive and organized.
- A new coffee mug and a small bag of local coffee.
We hope this list of ideas helps you pick out the perfect last-minute gift for someone on your list. Have a happy holiday from all of us at Community Insurance & Associates.