Labor Day weekend is almost here. Many people are heading out of town and enjoying the weekend as we send-off summer vacation. If you are still looking for a delicious recipe to throw together this weekend, look no further.
What you’ll need:
4 ears of locally grown sweet corn
4 tbsp. of butter
¼ cup of grated parmesan cheese
2 tbsp. of Worcestershire sauce
1 tsp. of minced garlic
Parsley, roughly 2 tbsp., minced for garnish
Salt and pepper
1. Start grill so that it has time to warm up while you do other prep.
2. While the grill is warming up, melt butter in a saucepan on the stove. Add garlic to the butter mixture and remove from heat once it’s warm.
3. Husk corn and brush it with the butter mixture. Sprinkle corn with salt and pepper then grill for about 10 minutes.
4. Make sure to rotate corn regularly as you are grilling it.
5. Take corn off of the grill and garnish it with Parmesan cheese and parsley