Community Insurance is a locally owned insurance agency located in Amherst, Iola, Stevens Point, and Waupaca, WI. We represent top carriers such as Auto Owners, Acuity, Progressive, etc. With over 90 years of serving families and businesses in central Wisconsin, this agency sticks out from the crowd! Community Insurance conducts annual account reviews of clients and we are very active in our communities. We are an experienced, vibrant agency that is growing, and we have an opportunity for a new Insurance Service Agent in Waupaca. With peer-to-peer recognition, profit sharing, generous time off, quarterly fun events, family boating gatherings, and Holiday parties, we have a great time together! We are looking for a reliable associate to join the team!
We are looking for an outgoing extroverted self-driven insurance service (and a little sales) professional who is looking for an agency that will invest in them and their career. In this role, we provide training, technology to support your service and sales process and an agency-wide family/team culture.
The mission of this role is to connect with and care for our current clients while helping grow new clientele by utilizing the training and processes Community Insurance has in place and applying these strategies daily. This includes building relationships by phone daily with current clients for account reviews, quoting agency generated personal lines(auto/home) leads, preparing documents for team members in the office, and working on monoline business for account rounding, attending networking activities(chamber events). This role is the face of Community Insurance in the community as well as with agency prospects.
1. Maintain lasting relationships with our clients
2. Agency-generated new personal lines business sales
3. Review and guide clients in coverages and policies
4. Represent Community Insurance at networking events such as chamber events
5. Grow your knowledge in insurance through education classes paid for by the agency
● 4 day work week
● Hourly pay until (or unless) licensed, then transitioned to salary
● $15+/hour based on experience (salary once licensed)
● 35-40 hours/week
● Heath, disability, & life insurance
● Paid PTO
● Simple IRA Retirement program with matching funds
● Profit sharing
● Employee Training & career development provided by the agency
If you are looking to work for a local family-based business that cares about our local communities—consider us! An insurance license is preferred, but for the right candidate, we will provide training to obtain it. We are so excited to hear from you, apply now!
1. Email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Videos, personal letters, or notes are always welcome!