Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
Happy employees equal a happy workplace. It may just be that simple. Many studies show that employee’s perform better in the workplace when morale is high. Meaning with happy employees you have more productive employees, resulting in increased profits. During the month of March, you may just want to review your office morale and make appropriate changes in honor of National employee spirit month.
Here at Community Insurance & Associates we strive to keep the workplace pleasant and productive. We are a family-run company in which everyone is treated with respect. Employees are provided with great benefits as well as social events that keep a positive morale in the office. Employees receive quarterly dinners, potlucks, Christmas parties, giveaways, and other great perks.
There are several ways to boost morale at the office for employee spirit month—
• Remind employees and co-workers that they are appreciated. Sometimes we forget that a little gratitude can go a long way.
• Casual Fridays, don’t underestimate the relief that many employees have when they are able to wear a pair of jeans to work on Fridays.
• Free lunches, cash bonuses, and gift certificates. They may not seem like much, but those little perks can mean a lot to employees.
• Look in to and research whether you offer ergonomics at the office. Keeping employees healthy is a very obvious way to boost productivity.
• Brighten up the office with plants, paint, music, and artwork.
• Listen to and consider you employee’s suggestions on how to make improvements within the company.
• Give your employees responsibility and allow them to feel empowered.
Boosting employee morale is a great way to celebrate employee spirit month. Having great employees is often times the key to having a successful business. Show your employees that you care and take the initiative in order to boost morale in the workplace. It may just take a few simple changes in order to make big changes with your employee’s spirit.