Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
July is National Grilling Month. In honor of the month, we posted about grill safety tips last week. This week, we want to focus on another important aspect of grilling—the food!
Below is 7 awesome grilling marinades that are sure to be a hit. Try one of these recipes out next time you are grilling out with your friends or family.
1. Let’s start off this list with a delicious Mediterranean lemon marinade. Both healthy and delicious!
2. Looking to grill up some shrimp? Try this tangy shrimp marinade that will leave your taste buds satisfied.
3. Here’s a simple marinade recipe that works with chicken or beef and is perfect for those times when your cupboards are looking rather bare.
4. All you need is 5 ingredients for this simple pork recipe with a great marinade to accompany it.
5. Garlic & Beer—it doesn’t get much better than that. Check out this recipe for a garlic beer chicken marinade.
6. There are some nights that require you to throw a nice steak on the grill. Make sure you have a great marinade on that steak.
7. A parsley chicken marinade is perfect for the health-conscious grilling experts out there. Check it out here.
Now that you have found the perfect marinade recipe for your next grilling venture, you can take start preparing for a delicious meal. Enjoy National Grilling Month and don’t forget to read up on the most current safe grilling practices that we featured in last week’s blog.