Scroll to read full page. Click on image to download PDF flyer
Having your car break down in the cold, frigid winter months can be dangerous. To avoid the inconvenience of a breakdown, check out these quick tips on how to keep your car running smoothly in the remaining months of winter.
- Check your heater, defroster and windshield wipers to make sure everything is running as it should.
- Pour a bottle of HEET in your gas tank to avoid gas-line freeze up this winter.
- Check your tire pressure every week in the winter to make sure they are properly inflated.
- Keep your cars battery in good shape. A tired battery needs to be charged. However, a worn out battery should be replaced before it dies.
- Check the oil in your car and make sure you are using a oil designed for winter use.
- If your tires are worn out, don’t delay getting a new set of all season tires.