Work days can be hectic and stressful sometimes. It’s important that you are always prepared for whatever comes your way during the work day. Here are 6 must-haves to keep on your desk at work. These helpful essentials will help you get through the day.
1. Make a list of all the things that you need to accomplish throughout your day. Try to keep the list short, you don’t have to write down everything you have to do. Just focus on all the key tasks you would like to complete.
2. A drawer filled with healthy snacks. Stick to granola bars, dried fruit, crackers, and other light snacks that won’t fill you up to much. Avoid the candy.
3. A box of Kleenex to save you from those sneezy days. You’ll be glad you have Kleenex in your desk with you really need a tissue.
4. Pictures to remind you of the important people or things in your life. Frame them and keep your desk looking decorated.
5. Hygiene products are a must for any desk. Go to your local drug store and buy a travel-size deodorant, mouthwash, hair spray, or any other product that you feel is necessary.
6. An extra phone charger is very important especially if you are frequently receiving calls on your cell phone during the day.
Keeping these items on your desk will help you keep you going during the day. Also, remember to check back with our blog every day for more helpful advice from your friends at Community Insurance & Associates.