Let’s be clear: bonds are not insurance policies – they’re guarantees. It is not uncommon for business and contractors to have certain projects bonded to ensure they are completed, no matter what complications may arise. At Community Insurance & Associates, we specialize in providing both large and small businesses with the following Wisconsin Bonds:
- Performance – to guarantee the performance of contractually agreed upon work
- Bid – guarantees the beginning of work following the winning of a bid
- Indemnity – guarantees any losses should a party fail to meet deadlines
- Payment – promises payment to all sub-contractors and vendors
- License – a bond guaranteed to a state or federal agency
Contact us to find out how our bonding services can be tailored to meet your specific needs.