Wisconsin Auto Insurance
Anything can happen when you’re on the road. Protect yourself and your vehicle with Wisconsin auto insurance from Community Insurance & Associates.
With over 60 years in the insurance industry, Community Insurance & Associates has evolved into an insurance expert while continuing to provide an in-depth customer service experience. We are committed to our clients and it is reflected by our ever-growing list of veteran customers. Community Insurance & Associates is 100% devoted to you and your Wisconsin insurance needs.
Our Wisconsin car insurance policy offerings are no exception. We pride ourselves on being able to offer you amazing rates and service on Wisconsin auto insurance. As a full service independent insurance brokerage, we have much more versatility when it comes to coverage options and pricing.
If you are a Wisconsin driver and need Wisconsin car insurance coverage, allow Community Insurance & Associates to assist you. You depend on your car for various reasons – it makes sense to guard yourself and your automobile from potential dangers. Whether you are a first time driver or are looking to re-evaluate your current Wisconsin auto insurance plan, our experienced agents will take the time to assist you in selecting the perfect policy.
We offer the following Wisconsin auto insurance options:
- Bodily Injury Liability – covers injuries to others caused by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Property Damage Liability – covers damages caused to someone else’s property by the policyholder while operating an automobile.
- Medical or Personal Injury Protection – covers treatment of the driver and passengers of the policyholder’s car in the event of an accident.
- Collision – insures the policyholder from loss during a collision with another vehicle or object.
- Comprehensive – protection for the policyholder’s car from damage and loss resulting from incidents other than collision.
- Uninsured Motorist, Bodily Injury and Under-insured Motorists – covers medical treatment of the policyholder’s injuries in the event of a collision with an uninsured driver.
- Rental Reimbursement – This coverage pays for renting a car when your auto is disabled due to an auto accident (up to a set limit).
- Emergency Road Service – This auto insurance coverage pays for having your auto towed due to a breakdown.
Community Insurance & Associates is happy to supply you with comprehensive Wisconsin car insurance coverage. We are confident that we can find you the WI auto insurance plan you’re seeking – at a great rate!
Call us today for your personalized Wisconsin auto insurance quote!